The table lamp by Normann Copenhagen is perfect for creating a cosy atmosphere in any room and has a wireless, aesthetically pleasing design. The lamp has geometric shapes with a dome shaped lampshade and a cylindrical lamp base with three-step dimmer at the bottom. It has a portable, suitable for multiple applications function, a rechargeable battery with included USB cable and a silicone ring underneath for added stability. It has high-quality materials in ABS-plastic and acrylic to last for many years to come. Suitable for use in both private and public environments.
Designed in Denmark by Simon Legald.
About the table lamp from Normann Copenhagen
- Portable lamp with aesthetic design.
- Functional three-step dimmer.
- Made of ABS-plastic and acrylic.
- Width: 202 mm.
- Depth: 112 mm.
- Height: 235 mm.
- Diameter: 65 mm.
- Rechargeable battery included.
- Fully charged battery in 11 hours.
- The power lasts for up to 120 hours.
- Charge with USB.
- Cord length: 1000 mm.
- Weight: 490 g .
- The table lamp comes in 3 different colours.
- Perfect for both home and public environment.
Care advice for the table lamp
- Clean with a dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive or strong cleaning agents.
- For more information download PDF.